10.13.2008

Don't think too hard, just write about it.

My excuse for not posting more often to my blog was that I held close the thought of staying "on topic." I had chosen technology and marketing and I was going to stick to it. Well, now - not so much. I'll choose to write "on topic" every now and then but I want to write about other parts of "me" that include passion for the Audi TT, books, interesting people and places encountered - whatever comes to mind. Sure, when I find interesting technology and can weave it in to marketing, I'll write about it. 

Doug Karr helped me realize that my blog is about me, not about work or about someone else's expectation. Business blogs, on the other hand, carry some guidelines that should be adhered to. (This blog is not about winning a high search ranking or attracting readers.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment