11.13.2008

I didn't call you fat! Did I?

I've been reluctant to write about this or even recommend what I've found to my family and friends. Why? I don't want them to think I'm calling them fat.

I can describe my find with these words:

  • motivational
  • funny
  • interesting
  • inspirational
"Fat" has such a social stigma attached to it and Jennette Fulda has opened up and written about her struggles and victories. She simply puts it all out there in real terms, not afraid to talk about her flab in every way. I've read her blog over the past few days and have been reminded once again that anything is possible, you just have to find the right avenue and the right time. For the PastaQueen, blogging publicly kept her motivated through her weight loss and now she's getting attention for her efforts.

So no, I'm not calling you fat. Take a look at the PastaQueen blog, maybe you'll get inspired to do something good for yourself or others.

2 comments:

  1. The "Queen" has one hilarious blog! I find it especially neat that she includes/involves the reader; e.g. haiku, and that she feels free to carry on with outrageous commentary about her life; e.g. the leaping in the air picture of herself in the mirror and the fake snakeskin chair. Loved it... and no, you didn't call me fat, Marty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! I'm glad you like the blog.

    ReplyDelete