7.29.2008

Start up impressions - working for a young technology company

I'm going to try to keep more content coming in to this space on a more regular basis, some topics may just be about "me" while others may take on a more work - life - hobbies tone.

I've been with my new employer for three months now, well into my initiation period. I now see my contributions making a difference (in a small company most everything makes a difference in some way!). Our management team had a good conversation today about the future of the company (we get together every two weeks for financial and strategy sessions) and I truly appreciate the amount of involvement I have with these decisions. There are moments when I want things to happen much more quickly, though. That's my impatient side coming through and I tend to ignore the guy on my other shoulder whispering "you better watch what you ask for!"

No comments:

Post a Comment